Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Teething Already!




For some reason I thought I'd have plenty of time until I had to deal with teething. I feel like Miles didn't start teething until he was about 6 months but I guess every child is different. Anyway, this teething has turned my normally laid back child in to a terror! As long as you feed Savannah she's usually pretty chilled out - to date she hasn't been a fussy baby. But I guess her budding teeth are just so uncomfortable that she has to make the rest of us uncomfortable as well! According to her pediatrician we'll all just have to suffer through it. At least now she has figured out how to get her entire hand and some toes in to her mouth for some temporary refief. And the funniest part is that Miles has learned how to turn up the volume on the TV to drown out Savannah's crying!! Gotta love it!

No comments: