Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finding Time...





Is it me or are there just never enough hours in the day!! I mean sometimes it seems like we re just running from one appointment to another and not really stopping to enjoy life... When you have kids keeping to a routine is essential but sometimes that routine can be suffocating - I mean you get up, get the kids dressed, feed the kids, get yourself dressed, walk the dog, hurry to get the kids to daycare, go to work, work straight through lunch, pick up the kids, hit the park on the way home, walk the dog (again!), give baths/ put on pajamas. cook/eat dinner, put the kids to bed, take out the garbage, fall asleep on the couch and then get up and do it all again the next day!!!

Whew!!! It's no wonder that we're all beat!

1 comment:

Gail Jackson said...

That's why young people should have kids. If we "ol folks" had to do it again, we wouldn't survive. I do feel your pain.I went through it and survived so I'm sure you'll make it. Before you know it, they'll be off to college. (smile) That's another level of drama. Will keep you guys in prayer.
Love you much!

Grandma Gail