Monday, July 23, 2007

My first "child"...




It occurred to me today that I have been very remiss in talking about our first "child" - who just happens to be canine - Roxy! Everyone asks how Roxy is doing with the new addition to the family and I have to say that she is probably handling it the best out of everyone (And I can definitely say that she is the only one able to get any sleep since Savannah's arrival!). For the most part, Roxy ignores Savannah - and would probably ignore Miles if he would let her! If I have Savannah sitting on the floor she will occasionally wander over to check her out and give her good face licking!! But Roxy has become adept at finding hiding places around the house to get away from the kids and I'm sure she's looking forward to having another messy little kid around that will inevitably drop some food for her!

No comments: