Monday, July 23, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl & Mommy's Big Boy



Well it seems like the age old dichotomy of the Mother/ son & Father/ daughter relationship has manifested itself already. It's no secret that Miles and I have a special relationship with Miles (it's been that way since the beginning) but what is surprising is that even though Savannah is only 8 weeks old she's beginning to show signs of favoritism towards her Dad! Now don't get me wrong - I think it's great that Wes and Savannah are close but I guess I just wasn't expecting their special relationship to form so quickly. Whenever she hears his voice she will turn her head towards him, she'll sit quietly in his lap, stare into his face and and falls asleep on his chest. It's very touching and beautiful to see and I'm thankful that Savannah will have her dad as strong role model- but she rarely does those things with me and I must admit I'm a little peeved :-)

But at the end of the day, I really can't complain...I've got Miles - and he loves his Mama!!!

1 comment:

Wes said...

how could put that picture up there of me?